Tuesday 30 April 2013

We all start somewhere

Well, here is where I start my blog (and please bear with me as I have never done this before). Let's tell you a little about me to start with. I'm a full time mum of one, I gave up my job because of a lack of affordable childcare (as in my very affordable childminder said she couldn't look after my daughter anymore a week before I was due to return to work and nurserys were too expensive) and took to keeping myself busy with all manner of crafts. I have tried many (though certainly not all crafts) ranging from  papermaking to cross-stitch and from knitting to cardmaking. But there are a few that I keep coming back to time and again.
At the moment, between knitting the rows of my new jumper (which I have been planning for a while but never quite got around to until now) I am busy filling up my Scrapbook albums and making clothes on my trusty sewing machine. I will always be a scrapbooker, and I will always be a dressmaker, that one thing is certain. And this is why I've taken to blogging, I love the things I make with pretty paper, fabric, lace and ribbon and I would love to share my crafting knowledge (or occasional lack thereof) with the rest of the world.
So, if you're still with me, thank you and I hope you will visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment